Please help HES build its “Resource” section in the new website. If you know about:
- Graduate programs with courses in the history of economics and related areas
- Teaching materials available
- Online archives or search tools for archival and related materials
- Societies, associations or networks for the history of economics and related areas
- Audio and visual materials on the history of economics and related areas
- Other relevant items
please send us either an email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill in the comment section below with links to any of these items and we will compile this and make it available in the “Resources” section.
Thank you in advance for your support with this!